Industrial furnaces for non-ferrous metals
- Anode furnaces;
- Cathode furnaces;
- Shaft furnaces (e.g. ASARCO);
- Fluidized-bed “Blister” furnaces;
- Rotary kilns.
Furnaces for the building materials industry
- Erection of new furnaces based on client’s or own structural design;
- Rotary pipe kilns;
- Shaft furnaces;
- Tunnel furnaces and drying ovens;
- Heat exchangers;
- Erection of bag and electro-filters;
- Raw material crushers.
Ovens and furnaces for the chemical industry
- Rotary kilns;
- Hardening furnaces;
- Absorbent towers;
Non-moldable refractory products
- Refractory concretes;
- Heat insulating modeling pastes;
- Compacting pastes (ALPLAST-60 and IMAL-20);
- Cohesive materials (refractory mortars and putties).
Heat-insulating lining (moldable dense refractory materials)
- Refractory concrete lining;
- Refractory ceramic lining(bricks, tiles, ceramic blocks);
- Lining based on SiO2- Al2003 (high-alumina and chamotte);
- Alkaline (magnesia) lining;
- Moldable lining for heat insulation – erection and overhauls of furnace brickworks of all types of refractory materials;
- Porous heat-insulating lining (mullite and mullite-corundum);
- Ceramic fiber materials.
Refractory materials – Manufacturers
- Zaklady Magnezytowe Ropczyce;
- Polska Ceramika Ogniotrwala Zarow;
- IMO Gliwice;
- Vesuvius Skawina materialy ogniotrwale;
- RefraTechnik – Germany;
- PMO-Komex – Krakow;
- RHI Refractories.